Orrön Energy AB (“Orrön Energy”) is pleased to announce the composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to be held on 4 May 2023 in Stockholm.
The Nomination Committee has been formed with the following members:
- Ian H. Lundin (Nemesia S.à.r.l.)
- Oskar Börjesson (Livförsäkringsbolaget Skandia, ömsesidigt)
- Mikael A. Pettersson (Dita Invest Holding AB)
- Grace Reksten Skaugen, Chair of the Board of Directors of Orrön Energy
At the Nomination Committee’s first meeting, Ian H. Lundin was elected as Chair of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall make recommendations to the 2023 AGM regarding:
- Election of the Chair of the 2023 AGM
- Remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chair and other members, and remuneration for Board Committee work
- Election of members of the Board of Directors, including number of members
- Election of the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Remuneration of the auditor
- Election of the auditor
- Nomination Committee Process for the 2024 AGM, if any amendments are proposed to the Process for the 2023 AGM
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the Nomination Committee regarding the above-mentioned issues should contact the Chair of the Nomination Committee, Ian H. Lundin, at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 January 2023.
For further information, please contact:
Director Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations
Tel: +46 701 11 26 15
Tel: +41 79 431 63 68
Orrön Energy is an independent, publicly listed (Nasdaq Stockholm: “ORRON”) renewables company within the Lundin Group of Companies. Orrön Energy has a portfolio of high quality and cash flow generating assets in the Nordics, with significant financial capacity to fund further growth and acquisitions. With a major shareholder, management and Board with a proven track record of organic growth, Orrön Energy is in a unique position to create shareholder value through the energy transition.
Statements in this press release relating to any future status or circumstances, including statements regarding future performance, growth and other trend projections, are forward-looking statements. These statements may generally, but not always, be identified by the use of words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “expect”, “intend”, “plan”, “seek”, “will”, “would” or similar expressions. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that could occur in the future. There can be no assurance that actual results will not differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements due to several factors, many of which are outside the company’s control. Any forward-looking statements in this press release speak only as of the date on which the statements are made and the company has no obligation (and undertakes no obligation) to update or revise any of them, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.